1907Federation Commander.

  • Rick
      For those interested in Federation Commander. Please indicate which race you like to play and whether you prefer a large fleet battle or a circle of death free for all. I have all the modules so all races are available. No miniatures though.

      Those who have not played Fed Comm let me know I can send you an intro rules set and make sure you are paired with a more experienced player who can guide you through the mechanics. It's not very difficult.

      Rob looks like I'll need at least 6x4 table for Fed Comm.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic