1917Re: [BottosCon] Re: Andean Abyss on Sunday

      Well, how cool is that?..
      I play both No Retreat! The Russian Front and Up Front. I’ll be playing in the Up Front tournament at the con. I’m pretty busy until Dec. 3rd but would be happy to try and fit a game (or concert) in. I’m sure Kim would love to see you.

      Duncan

      Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:08 AM
      Subject: [BottosCon] Re: Andean Abyss on Sunday

      Yep, sure is... Hi Dunc!

      Kids and work have made me rather scarce outside of my immediate circle for the past decade or so (RPGs were one of the first things to go), but I hope that the worst of that is mostly behind me now. I'd be happy to get together for some games sometime (or a concert)! I'm especially interested in learning No Retreat! and Up Front. My work email (which I check frequently) is my full first name, period, last name @ broadridge.com. Look forward to seeing you and Kim again sooner rather than later!

      Best wishes,

      David
      --- In mailto:BottosCon%40yahoogroups.ca, "Duncan Rice" <duncanr@...> wrote:

      > Hey,

      Is this the same Dave Einstein who my wife (Kim Rice) used to play D&D with?

      Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 7:03 PM
      > To:
      href="mailto:BottosCon%40yahoogroups.ca">mailto:BottosCon%40yahoogroups.ca
      > Subject: [BottosCon] Andean Abyss on Sunday

      Some possibly dumb questions...

      > Who will be providing a copy of
      the game? I don't have this one, but have been watching it with some interest.

      > Is this a learning game for everyone? Will everyone
      be familiar with the rules... if so I guess I better try to review the rules ahead of time!

      > Thanks,

      David

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic