      I'd be interested. Would have to drop out of something but really eager to see this one play out.
      Cavan

      Sent from Cavan's phone.

      On 2012-09-19, at 6:13 PM, "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      Guys, due to family commitments Martin Hogan has had to bow out of the A Distant Plain playtest on Friday night with Brian Train. We have an opening in this time slot and I'll give it to the first person who is interested in getting in on this game. Brian Train will send you the rules privately so you can be familiar with the game prior to the convention.