1927Re: A Distant Plain with Brian Train

      Everyone, my bad, I misread my own darn database. Martin Hogan was in the Saturday group for A Distant Plsin, not Friday night. So Jay, Wilhelm, Doug, and I can't remember who was the 4th you're all still good.

      Cavan, please let me know if you still want in on the game exceot it is on Saturday.

      Sorry for the confusion.
      Rob
      --- In BottosCon@..., Jay White <gogomax49@...> wrote:

      > I hoped to be a part of the Friday night session as well.
      >
      > Jay
      >
      > On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 6:27 PM, robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...>wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Cavan, consider yourself in the Friday night time slot. I'll forward your
      > > e-mail address to Brian Train so he can send you the rules you'll need to
      > > look over.
      > > Rob
      > >
      > > --- In BottosCon@..., Cavan Cunningham <cavan_patrick@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I'd be interested. Would have to drop out of something but really eager
      > > to see this one play out.
      > > > Cavan
      > > >
      > > > Sent from Cavan's phone.

      > > A Distant Plain playtest on Friday night with Brian Train. We have an
      > > opening in this time slot and I'll give it to the first person who is
      > > interested in getting in on this game. Brian Train will send you the rules
      > > privately so you can be familiar with the game prior to the convention.

      > --
      > www.gogomax49.com
      > http://draworbedrawn.blogspot.com/

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic