1934Re: [BottosCon] Re: A Distant Plain with Brian Train

  • Andrew Laws
      What time is the slot on Saturday? Friday would be ideal for me as I'm down to play gunslinger on Saturday.

      On 20 September 2012 10:52, robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      Andrew, are you ok with the Saturday night time slot for A Distant Plain? If not we can see if one of the other 7 guys would like to change. Initially I did not know if Brian would run everything on Friday, and after talking with Brian and passing along the list of interested parties he opted to run 2 seperate sessions instead of two games at the same time. Also, it may be a question of only having components for one session at a time.
      Rob

      --- In BottosCon@..., Andrew Laws <andrewlaws.vancouver@...> wrote:

      > I also had assumed that I was in for the Friday night slot, unaware that there was any other…
      >

      > On 2012-09-19, at 6:51 PM, "Wilhelm" <rafial@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I'm definitely in. I assume I'm in the Friday line up? That's what I was angling for.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic