1941BottosCon 2012 update

      Guys, I spoke with the hotel today to go over our requirements for the convention. The good news is that the Latin Salsa group will not be next door to us this year.

      Regarding rooms, you need to let the hotel know you are with BottosCon to get the convention rate.

      For every night we sell 25 rooms the hotel will give us one free room night. As my way of thanking those who book a room at the hotel, if we sell the requisite number of room nights, I will place the names in a hat, and have a draw for the free room night which should be able to be applied against your stay that weekend. The hotel will not average nights, the requirement is that we sell 25 each night.

      The convention room will be available as of 12pm on Friday November 2, 2012, and the convention will wrap up at 4pm on Sunday November 3, 2012.

      There are 5 days remaining to get your weekend pass for the $30.00 rate, and as of October 1, 2012 the weekend pass rate goes to $35.00. A one day pass remains $20.00

      To make things easier on Art I want to get the game schedule and table asignments finalized no later than October 19, 2012. I will be preparing the name badges on October 26, 2012.

      We currently have 37 people registered for the convention and I think this is great. I'd love to see if can get this number to at least 45 in the next month.

      Rob Bottos
      BottosCon Actual

      --- In BottosCon@..., Robert Kuhar <robertkuhar@...> wrote:

      > Hmmm. I booked over the phone with the Compass Inn on Saturday and the
      > woman knew all about BottosCon and the $89.00 rate.
      >
      > Rob. I booked my own room, but I talk to myself, a lot. Does that count
      > as two people staying in one room?
      >
      > Bob

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic