1977Re: Anybody from Seattle (or further south) driving, and leaving early on Sunday?

  • stephen
      If you get stuck in Vancouver, I can give you a ride to Vancouver Island, Bill. ;)

      Oh, did you want to do a pre-read on the rules for SOVEREIGN OF THE SEAS? If so, please send me the email you would like me to send them too.

      pax, smn

      --- In BottosCon@..., Bill Gustafson <billg@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > Is anybody from Seattle or further south driving and leaving early on
      > Sunday? I would like to take the train up on Friday, and hitch a ride
      > home early on Sunday (otherwise I may have to catch a bus). Happy to pay
      > for gas.
      >
      > Bill

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic