1979RE: [BottosCon] Re: First time attendees

  • Jeff Newell

      How do you think Jay just got married?

      Jeff

      From: BottosCon@... [mailto:BottosCon@...] On Behalf Of Jay White
      Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2012 10:45 AM
      To: BottosCon@...
      Subject: Re: [BottosCon] Re: First time attendees

      You're interested? I'll send you a link to the place where I got mine. Don't worry, Stephen, there are all kinds of different styles so we won't clash if you wear one to the convention as well.

      :)

      Jay

      On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 9:22 AM, stephen <newbergwong@...> wrote:

      Hmmm, OK, Jay, tell me more about those bunny suits... ;)

      pax, smn

      --
      www.gogomax49.com
      http://draworbedrawn.blogspot.com/