1980Wargame Flea Market

      Guys, just like last year we will be having a wargame flea market at this year's BottosCon. There will be a table where you can display your games you have for sale.

      If you have an unplayed game, or game that you nolonger care for, bring it to the flea market and maybe it will find a new home where it will get played an appreciated.

      Seller's are responsible for listing the price of their games. The convention get's no percentage of your sale and takes no responsibility for your games, I am merely giving you a space to facilitate your trade and or sale.

      Rob Bottos