1986Re: Saturday night- Conquest of Paradise

  • cavan_patrick
      That may just happen. Let me think on it. I was going to bring a Lock n Load game...someone mentioned wanting to play that system. I don't know how to tell when too many games are added to a particular night, as in, if there are any tables left to introduce new games to the list.
      Cavan

      --- In BottosCon@..., "DanC" <danc67@...> wrote:

      > You can always play Conflict of Heroes.
      >
      > Dan C.
      >
      > --- In BottosCon@..., "cavan_patrick" <cavan_patrick@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Rob, I deleted my name from the list of players, because I'll be play testing the Distant Plain game that night (was part of the Friday night mix-up).
      > > Still looking for a Friday night game.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic