1989Re: [BottosCon] Re: Saturday night- Conquest of Paradise

  • Andrew Laws
      Cavan,

      I'd be interested in playing one of the non-WW2 Lock'n'load games on Friday night. I have zero experience with that system however.

      Andrew Laws

      On 9 October 2012 20:48, robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      Cavan, I think we're still good for adding a game for Friday night. I'm going to contact Art and ask him to do up a preliminary schedule and tavble assignment so we can see what kind of space we still have.
      Rob

      --- In BottosCon@..., "cavan_patrick" <cavan_patrick@...> wrote:

      > That may just happen. Let me think on it. I was going to bring a Lock n Load game...someone mentioned wanting to play that system. I don't know how to tell when too many games are added to a particular night, as in, if there are any tables left to introduce new games to the list.
      > Cavan
      >
      > --- In BottosCon@..., "DanC" <danc67@> wrote:
      > >
      > > You can always play Conflict of Heroes.
      > >
      > > Dan C.
      > >
      > > --- In BottosCon@..., "cavan_patrick" <cavan_patrick@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Rob, I deleted my name from the list of players, because I'll be play testing the Distant Plain game that night (was part of the Friday night mix-up).
      > > > Still looking for a Friday night game.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic