2011[BottosCon] Jay White business.

      Hi all,

      I just got an opportunity to do some important work at an arts-research conference in November. Guess which weekend? Bah! Bottoscon weekend!

      It starts Thursday and ends Saturday at 12:30.

      That means I would miss out on Federation Commander and A Distant Plain and Virgin Queen, but I'd still be there in time for a quick late afternoon game on Saturday, Gunslinger and whatever else after dinner, and anything on Sunday.

      On the bright side, I'd be a newbie at VQ anyways. Is there one more person who wants to take on VQ and bring the game? And is there one more person willing to jump in on the ADP playtest on Friday evening?