2026Re: A Distant Plain/Virgin Queen/Conquest of Paradise

  • citizenx@islandnet.com
      Okay, that works (and I should read all the way to the bottom of the threads before posting replies).

      Happy to have you on Friday night Cavan, playtest should start at 8 pm not 7 as I am on a later ferry.

      Brian

      --- In BottosCon@..., Cavan Cunningham <cavan_patrick@...> wrote:

      > Never thought of that. Yeah I could do that. That way I can make Conquest Sat night and have a COIN break before Sunday Andean Abyss.
      > Cavan
      >
      > Sent from Cavan's phone.
      >
      > On 2012-10-16, at 10:52 AM, "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Cavan, there is nothing stopping you from switching to A Distant Plain for Friday night if there is an opening.
      > > Rob
      > > --- In BottosCon@..., Cavan Cunningham <cavan_patrick@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Oh. Ok. Didn't realize. If you change your mind let me know because I'm uncommitted for Friday night.
      > > > Cavan
      > > >
      > > > Sent from Cavan's phone.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic