2029Re: [BottosCon] Re: Distant Plain demos

      I may be able to make it out from 7:00 pm onwards on Friday night. Does anyone think that would be worthwhile? Most games would have started by then, I guess.

      Jay

      On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 11:06 AM, robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      Brian, the Friday night session now has Michel Boucher and Cavan Cunningham instead of Doug and Jay. We now have 2 openings for A Distant Plain on Saturday night.
      Rob

      --
      www.gogomax49.com
      http://draworbedrawn.blogspot.com/