      At this point I'm flexible between Fri & Sat Distant Plain games so whatever you, Jay, based on the later start time on Fri is fine with me. Although, I think Rob wants to confirm by this Friday, so I'll want to firm up my choices by then (ie either Conquest or Distant Plain on Sat. ).
      Cavan

      Sent from Cavan's phone.

      On 2012-10-17, at 11:16 AM, Jay White <gogomax49@...> wrote:

      I may be able to make it out from 7:00 pm onwards on Friday night. Does anyone think that would be worthwhile? Most games would have started by then, I guess.

      Jay

      On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 11:06 AM, robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      Brian, the Friday night session now has Michel Boucher and Cavan Cunningham instead of Doug and Jay. We now have 2 openings for A Distant Plain on Saturday night.
      Rob

      --
      www.gogomax49.com
      http://draworbedrawn.blogspot.com/