2069Re: [BottosCon] Re: Michel Boucher

  • Mat
      No worries Rob, I'm sure we'll survive

      On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:46 PM, robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      Mat, regarding setting up 7 Ages on Friday night. I've not seen the table assignments that Art was doing up for me, so I can't make any promises that you'll be able to set up on Friday night. Duncan Rice has made a similar request and all I can say is that if the tables are being used, you'll have to wait till your event starts or come in first thing in the morning. I'd hoped to have the game schedule and table assignments done a week ago but sadly it has not happened. I've been in move mode since the middle of September and the last 2 weeks have been anything but sedate for me. I hope to do a better job for BottosCon 2013.
      Rob

      --- In BottosCon@..., Mat <matwith1t@...> wrote:

      > Michel - looking at the database you are playing Virgin Queen on Saturday.
      > It would be great if you played 7 Ages, but it conflicts with Virgin Queen
      > unfortunately so you'll have to choose

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic