2078Up Front -- DYO 501-in Four + rules in effect

  • king_of_grilled_cheese
      Up Front players are reminded that, as per the tournament rules, they are encouraged to bring pre-designed DYO 501-in Four squads to compete. This year, I'm not gonna let it slide if you use one of the set-ups from a general article, just so you can snag that extra point. You gotta make your own! It's not that hard, fer cryin' out loud ...

      Also, as for the rules set, we will use the most up-to-date clarifications and interpretations that have been made over the years through the online Up Front community, short of any actual "house" rules. As usual, I will be the final arbiter of any disagreements. I know this makes for some ambiguity, but that's just the way it is.

      Andrew