      From: f9f_panther <byronsalahor@...>
      To: BottosCon@...
      Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:04:05 PM
      Subject: [BottosCon] Lock 'n Load - Friday PM?

      Gentles all,

      Anyone interested in playing a game of Lock n' Load on Friday night with a complete neo-phyte? I have a mostly unpunched copy of Day of Heroes, and I'd like to learn the rules though I haven't had time for a play-through, yet.

      I'd also be keen to play any of the other games in the series (Band of Heroes, Heroes of the Gap, Forgotten Heroes, etc...)

      Thanks,

      Byron

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic