2085RE: [BottosCon] 7 Ages

  • Andrew Nick
      Ach, gott in himmel, nein, alles gut ... I just wanted to head-off any potential disappointment and make sure no-one showed-up thinking they'd be getting an opportunity to go head-to-head w/ our esteemed "Beast from The East" ...

      The moment of terror is the beginning of life.

      From: Michel Boucher
      Sent: 31/10/2012 12:32 PM
      To: BottosCon@...
      Subject: Re: [BottosCon] 7 Ages

      Take Note.  Pass the word around.  Activate the jungle telegraph.

      I thought I was replying to a request to sound out for Up Front.  One shouldn't e-mail ten hours into a twelve hour trip with only two hours' sleep.

      All sorted out now I hope.

      From: alsandor@...
      Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 20:17:08 -0400

      I thought this was Up Front, but 7 Ages is good too.

      Sent from my ASUS Pad