2088BottosCon 2012 coffee mugs

      Guys, for those of you that let me know you wanted a personalised coffee mug for this year's BottosCon I have to let you know that between packing up my place to move, and then the process of moving and unpacking that I have not had the time to get the mugs designed and ordered and won't have anytime between now and the convention.

      I'm sorry to let you down but I don't want to offer up any substandard product that Brian and I have not had a chance to evaluate first ahead of time. For those that live locally I may be able to get the mugs done up before Christmas but there is no way I can get them done for Friday.

      Rob Bottos