2094Re: First time attendees

  • Morgan
      Well this is a little late, but this is (sorta) my first year as an attendee and I will be bringing my wife (GASP!) because she loves games as much as me (DOUBLE GASP!).

      We mostly play Euro games, but I am sure we would be up for some of the 'lighter' war games that exist. I have no experience in this regard so if anyone has a good 'gateway' they would be willing to teach, that would be super!

      We will also be bringing a few games from our own collection

      7 Wonders
      RuneWars
      Civilization
      Settlers of America
      Fury of Dracula
      Pandemic (w/expansion)
      Mansions of Madness (w/ expansion + bgg contributions that make the game more playable)

      If anyone is interested in learning any of these games, we are willing to teach.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic