2119Re: [BottosCon] Important Announcement Regarding BottosCon 2013

    Jan 4 6:04 PM
      You have a new condo. It’ll fit 60 people right?

      Duncan

      Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 5:31 PM
      Subject: [BottosCon] Important Announcement Regarding BottosCon 2013

      It is with heavy heart that I must report the end of an era, The Compass Points Inn, home to BottosCon since 2008, is closing down as of May 31, 2013, and BottosCon 2013 will be relocating to a new location. I'm in the process of speaking with several hotels in order to secure another great location at a great price. Please stay tuned for more details.

      Rob Bottos
      BottosCon Actual

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic