2123Re: Important Announcement Regarding BottosCon 2013

    Jan 6 12:34 AM
      Michel, I appreciate your situation and I'll do my best to make sure that the new location is just as accessible. Of the 4 hotels I've contacted, 2 have got back to me, and one wanted $700.00/day for us to rent 1600 sq ft. Great location, but charging downtown Vancouver prices despite being in the subburbs.
      Rob

      --- In BottosCon@..., "Duncan Rice" wrote:

      > Michel,
      > Assuming I am going I would be happy to give you transport from the Lougheed skytrain.
      >
      > Duncan

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic