      Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 5:04 PM
      Subject: [BottosCon] Congrats - Next Gaming Event is just 3 months off - Game ON!

      Guys,

      Heard Bottoscon was awesome again! Now that it’s in the books, wanted to share info about the 2nd Annual Game ON! that is just 3 months away.

      Based on your input, we are going to do FOUR days of gaming! Thur – Sun Feb 7-10 In fact, you can set your game up Wed night if you like.   Here is what is already in store (and will be added to):

      Our Special Guest is Writer and Game Designer Mark H Walker, of Lock N Load Publishing. You might know him from World at War, Nations at War, All things Zombie, Lock N Load, General Magazine, PC Gamer Magazine and dozens of other projects. (Thanks as always to Matrix Games for sponsoring our Guest of Honor).

      BTW, last  year’s guests of honor – Joe Youst and Mark Simonitch are thinking of coming as well – along with Thomas Prowell and Michael Resch and maybe even John Gorkowski.

      Here’s some of what we have in store:

      Monster Games:

      Totaler Kreig – Led by designer Thomas Prowell

      1914 – Led by Designer Michael Resch

      It Never Snows in September – Lead by Art Brochet

      Balance of Powers – Lead by Developer and Designer ‘Mr. WW1’ John Gorkowski and Me!

      Axis and Allies – John Edwards

      Atlantic Wall – Possibly

      Any others? Let me know.

      Other Events:

      7th Annual NW ASL Championships

      1st Annual Lock N Load World

      Virgin Queen

      Andean Abyss

      High Frontier

      CnC Ancients Epics

      Space Empires

      Combat Commander

      Panzer

      And any games you want to play.

      Its only $30 if you sign up by Jan 1. (that’s $7.50 a day!). But please don’t wait. Help me out by registering now. Hit me at paypal at jnewell68 @ yahoo.com

      Its at the same great hotel with tons of food options next door. Hotel is $99 a night.

      Thanks!

      What to talk about the event? Join the conversation on our Facebook Page or the Game ON! mailing list on Yahoo.

      Jeff

      Jeff Newell

      206 409 6782

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic