2134Re: BottosCon 2013 - new location announcement

    Jan 12 10:18 AM
      All hotel guests will be able to access free wifi in the hotel business centre located in the main lobby. I will look into the room wifi. There are bound to be some differences, but overall this is a much better place. Your continued patience and support are most appreciated.
      Rob
      --- In BottosCon@..., "Michel Boucher" wrote:

      > On 12 Jan 2013 at 3:11, robinkorea2002 wrote:
      >
      > > I wanted to thank people for their patience and feedback on possible
      > > new locations for BottosCon 2013.
      > >
      > > I have decided to go with the Sheraton Vancouver Guildford hotel
      > > http://www.sheratonguildford.com/ in Surrey, BC.
      > >
      > > The Sheraton Guildford allows the convention to remain in Surrey and
      > > still be centrally located for our friends south of the border as well
      > > as Vancouver Island and the interior.
      > >
      > > Our new location, The Ballantyne Room, gives us 3400 sq. ft. of gaming
      > > space with no need to worry about noisy neighbors, the ability to game
      > > longer, attract more gamers, and no limit on table sizes or numbers,
      > > so basically, if you want to run 3 games of Case Blue, we've got the
      > > room.
      >
      > I notice the "traditional room" includes a charge of 9,95$ (plus tax, no doubt)
      > a day for wifi access.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic