2135Re: BottosCon 2013 - new location announcement

    Jan 12 10:23 AM
      Thanks for the encouraging words Dan. It's never fun having to move from an established location. One of my constant struggles with the Compass Points Inn was for table space, and specific numbers of tables. When I asked the catering manager about tables, she said and I quote "This is the Sheraton, we'll have everything you need". No more having to go looking for someone to refill our water, or find an extra light. We'll be able to focus on the gaming.

      Rob
      --- In BottosCon@..., "DanC" wrote:

      > Rob,
      >
      > $99? That is a great deal, only $10 more than the Compass Points Inn. I looked the Sheraton's prices up, and normally rooms start at $135. Thanks for helping to keep it affordable.
      >
      > Dan C.
      >
      > --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" wrote:
      > >

      > > Duncan, once I sign the contract the negotiated room rate of $99.00/night comes into effect.
      > >
      > > The standard room will include 2 Queen sized beds. The Corner suite has a King sized bed and a Queen sized couch pull out and you can add a cot to the room.
      > >
      > > Sharing a room really keeps the costs down and reduces your travel time and maximizes your gaming time.
      > >
      > > By staying at the hotel you save on multiple bridge tolls, and as a resident of the hotel you don't have to pay for parking.
      > >
      > > If you're so inclined to be health conscious during the course of the weekend the hotel has a very nice workout room and spa facility.
      > >
      > > Think of BottosCon as your weekend mancation in a giant sized mancave with 100 of your best friends. It doesn't get any better.
      > >
      > > Rob
      > >
      > > Ps. Been following your gaming friends comments on your facebook gaming posts. Time to see what we can do to get them to attend the convention :-)
      > >
      > > --- In BottosCon@..., "Duncan Rice" wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I am tempted to get a hotel room this time. I’ll see how much it runs.
      > > >
      > > > Duncan

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic