2143Games for sale

    Jan 16 8:01 PM
      My friend Rob Fabbro is looking to thin his gaming herd. Here is a list of what he has for sale. Rob takes excellent care of his games, to the point of OCD.

      1815 The Waterloo Campaign
      GDW
      $15
      Unpunched

      1918/Sedan 1870 Campaign
      S&T
      $20
      2 combined issues of S&T.

      The Big Push
      ATO
      $10
      The Somme 1916. Punched, played once.

      Blackbeard
      GMT
      $20
      Punched, played once.

      Borodino
      GMT
      $20
      Unpunched

      Catherine the Great
      S&T
      $10
      Solitaire, punched, played several times, excellent shape

      Chennault's First Fight
      ATO
      $15
      Unpunched

      Clash of Giants I and II
      GMT
      $50
      Would like to sell as set. CoG I is punched, played once.

      Clash of Monarchs
      GMT
      $30
      7 Years War, multiplayer, unpunched.

      Dagger Thrust
      S&T
      $10
      "What if" alternative to Market Garden, punched, played once.

      Dark Nebula
      GDW
      $5
      Played several times, clean but showing wear.

      Field Commander: Alexander
      DVG
      $25
      Solitaire, punched, played several times, excellent shape.

      For the People
      GMT
      $20
      First GMT printing, unpunched.

      French & Indian War
      S&T
      $10
      Unpunched.

      Frontline: D-Day
      DVG
      $20
      Punched, played a few times, excellent shape.

      Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage
      AH
      $25
      Punched, played once.

      Kampfgruppe Commander
      Miniatures rules for micro-armour.

      Not War But Murder
      ATO
      $10
      Punched, played once.

      Old Contemptables
      S&T
      $10
      1914 BEF, unpunched.

      Prussia's Glory I & II
      GMT
      $50
      Unpunched. Would like to sell as set.

      Richtofen's War
      AH
      $15
      Punched, played, excellent shape. Includes Maneuver Cards.

      Seven Years World War
      S&T
      $10
      Unpunched.

      Soldier Kings
      AP
      $10
      Punched, played several times, showing some wear.

      Stalin's War
      GMT
      $30
      Unpunched.

      Storm Over Stalingrad
      MMP
      $20
      Unpunched

      Target Arnhem
      MMP
      ?
      MMP "freebie" Punched, played, excellent shape.
      Third Imperium
      GDW
      $25
      Unpunched.

      U-Boat Leader
      DVG
      $30
      Punched, played several times, excellent shape
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic