2179Re: Wings of War/Glory

      Byron, apologies for the delayed reply. I've managed to aquire 32 miniatures in the last little while but as the saying goes, the more the merrier. I definitely plan to organise a game or two of this game for this year's BottosCon. It's a simole game but lots of fun, and the miniatures definitely add to the enjoyment.
      Rob

      --- In BottosCon@..., "f9f_panther" <byronsalahor@...> wrote:

      > Rob,
      >
      > I have all the WWI boxes and (almost?) all the expansions, along with a about 6 models. Would be happy to lend them to the cause if you play WWI.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Byron

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic