2182Games for Sale

      Guys, I have a very large vet bill for a very sick cat. To help defray the costs I've decided to sell off some of my games. I'd prefer to sell local to avoid the cost and hassle of shipping. Right now I'm listing 2 games, but more may follow.

      1. Combat Commander Pacific - GMT Games. Sealed in shrinkwrap. $50.00 or best offer. Cost to ship not included.

      2. Combat Commander Mediterranean - GMT Games. Ownership of Combat Commander Europe is required. Sealed in shrinkwrap. $80.00 or best offer. Cost to ship not included.

      Prices are in Canadian currency. Paypal is accepted, but will also accept cash, if local.