2186Re: Games for Sale

      No worries Cavan. If you like, you could also list the games you're selling on the BottosCon facebook group.

      Screaming Eagles is sold, but the other games are still looking for a good home.

      Sadly, after a rather large vet bill, Angus had to be put to sleep. Vets are indeed doing well.

      Rob
      --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      > These games are for sale as well:
      >
      > 3. Screaming Eagles in Holland - MMP Games. Out of shrink, but unpunched. $45.00 or best offer. Cost to ship not included.
      >
      > 4. Matanikau - Tactical Combat Series, The Gamers. Out of shrink, 8 counters fell out of counter sprue, but game is otherwise intact and unpunched. $30.00.
      >
      > 5. Bloody Ridge - Tactical Combat Series MMP Games. Out of shrink, punched and neatly clipped, unplayed. $17.00
      >

      > --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Guys, I have a very large vet bill for a very sick cat. To help defray the costs I've decided to sell off some of my games. I'd prefer to sell local to avoid the cost and hassle of shipping. Right now I'm listing 2 games, but more may follow.
      > >
      > > 1. Combat Commander Pacific - GMT Games. Sealed in shrinkwrap. $50.00 or best offer. Cost to ship not included.
      > >
      > > 2. Combat Commander Mediterranean - GMT Games. Ownership of Combat Commander Europe is required. Sealed in shrinkwrap. $80.00 or best offer. Cost to ship not included.
      > >
      > > Prices are in Canadian currency. Paypal is accepted, but will also accept cash, if local.
      > >
      > > Rob Bottos

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic