      From: robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...>
      Subject: [BottosCon] BottosCon 2013 update
      To: BottosCon@...

      Guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I have updated the links section for this year's convention. You will now find a link for the Vancouver Sheraton Guildford Hotel where this year's convention is taking place.

      To book a room for the hotel all you have to do is click on the link provided and you will be taken to the hotel site where you will automatically receive the convention room rate of $99.00/night. You have a choice of either 2 queens, or a king with a pullout couch. Due to fire regulations the hotel can not add a cot to the room with 2 queens, but can add a cot to a room with the king and pullout couch.

      The convention rate is only good until October 9, 2013. One thing to keep in mind, the convention has had to guarantee 20 room nights sold each night. This in part is what is allowing us to get the deal we received for the entire Ballantyne Room. There are a few advantages to staying on site.

      1. Parking is included with the cost of your room.
      2. You avoid paying multiple tolls on the Port Mann Bridge.
      3. You can game later, and start earlier then if you have to factor in commuting back and forth.
      4. You get a mini-vacation away from your family.

      So, please consider staying at the hotel and book your room early to guarantee your stay. You won't be charged until you actually attend the convention.

      Thanks again and I'll see all of you in November.