2197Re: Wings of War/Glory

      Stephen, here is the link for Coolstuffinc.

      http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_search.php?pa=searchOnName&page=1&resultsPerPage=25&q=wings+of+glory

      The sale is on through July 7th. If you're looking to get into the game I highly reccomend one of the Duel packs. My girlfriends son enjoys this game and I can't wait to see the look on his face when he opens up his birthday gift to see I got him a Duel pack.

      Rob

      --- In BottosCon@..., "stephen" <newbergwong@...> wrote:

      > Rob, could you send me the URL for Coolstuff Inc., please?
      >
      > Mike, if you want to try to get together, you might drop me an email at:
      >
      > newbergwong@...
      >
      > pax, smn
      >
      > --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Stephen, glad to hear you're on board for the event. If you're looking for some of the miniatures, Coolstuff Inc. has an online sale with some very decent disvounts on some of the miniatures.
      > >
      > > Mike, thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself and plant the seed about the event we're going to feature.
      > >
      > > Stephen, Mike is in Comox I believe, and you're near Nanaimo right? Perhaps you two can get together prior to the con. as I know Mike is looking for people on thr Island to game with.
      > >
      > > Mike, thank you for asking about Angus. Sadly, after his sudden serious illness I had to make the decision to have Angus put down so as to end his suffering.
      > >
      > > Rob
      > > --- In BottosCon@..., "stephen" <newbergwong@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Mike, I remember that game at that con and I recently picked up my first copy of one of the bits of the system. I would very much like to play again at the upcoming con, so count me in for any WWI effort. I am also in the market to pick up more of the bits, so if you have things to spare that you are considering selling, let me know and we can discuss what you might bring along with you that I can then take home with me while making your wallet heavier. :)
      > > >
      > > > pax, smn

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic