2201Re: Wings of War/Glory

  • stephen
      I already have the Rules & Accessories pack and Watch Your Back, so I mainly wanted some common aircraft just to have models and such. I got:

      Order #CSI-849004
      1 - Wings of Glory WWI: Albatros D.Va (Von Hippel) (New, Board Games, Ares Games) at $5.99 each
      1 - Wings of Glory WWI: Fokker Dr.I (von Richthofen) (New, Board Games, Ares Games) at $5.99 each
      1 - Wings of Glory WWI: Sopwith Camel (Barker) (New, Board Games, Ares Games) at $5.99 each
      1 - Wings of Glory WWI: Spad XIII (Rickenbaker) (New, Board Games, Ares Games) at $5.99 each

      $24 of stuff and another $16 to ship it. Still way ahead of buying from a store. I would like to pick up some used stuff, so if anyone has any they want to get rid of, let me know.

      pax, smn

      --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      > Stephen, I find the miniatures really add to the visual enjoyment of the game. Out of curiosity, what did you pick up? I was fortunate to connect with a local gamer who was selling off all of his miniatures and I was able to pick up some rare planes. I think my favourite Allied plane is the Sopwith Snipe, followed by the Camel, and for the Germans I like the Fokker DVII and the Albatross D Va. The great thing with the Duel packs are that they come with an abbreviated version of the rules so you can get right into the game.
      >
      > --- In BottosCon@..., "stephen" <newbergwong@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Excellent prices. Paid for the shipping. Ordered some stuff. :)
      > >
      > > pax, smn
      > >

      > > --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Stephen, here is the link for Coolstuffinc.
      > > >
      > > > http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_search.php?pa=searchOnName&page=1&resultsPerPage=25&q=wings+of+glory
      > > >
      > > > The sale is on through July 7th. If you're looking to get into the game I highly reccomend one of the Duel packs. My girlfriends son enjoys this game and I can't wait to see the look on his face when he opens up his birthday gift to see I got him a Duel pack.
      > > >
      > > > Rob

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic