2207RE: [BottosCon] BottosCon 2013 update

  • Andrew Nick
      $35!!  A bargain at twice the price!  Count me in!

      Andrew

      From: robinkorea2002
      Sent: 18/07/2013 12:18 PM
      To: BottosCon@...
      Subject: [BottosCon] BottosCon 2013 update

      I wanted to let everyone know that registration for BottosCon 2013 will commence on August 9, 2013.

      Pre-registration rates will be in effect till November 7, 2013.

      Pre-registration is $35.00 for a weekend pass.

      Registration at the door is $40.00.

      A Day pass will be $25.00

      All funds are in Canadian dollars, and payment can be sent via paypal to scouterrob@...

      US dollars will be taken at par if paying cash at the door.

      The convention hotel room rate of $99.00 remains in effect until October 9, 2013.

      https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=1304254610&key=BB97

      This year the convention is contractually required to sell 20 room nights each night, so please be sure to either use the weblink on the front page to reserve your room, or tell the hotel you are there for BottosCon 2013.

      Please register early and save the convention director the stress of wondering if we're going to have a successful event this year :-)

      Looking forward to seeing all of you again this year.

      Rob Bottos
      BottosCon Actual