      From: BottosCon@... [mailto:BottosCon@...] On Behalf Of zebradano
      Sent: August 13, 2013 9:20 AM
      To: BottosCon@...
      Subject: [BottosCon] Want to play

      Hey Bottosconners,

      I'll be stepping up my game this year, and here's what I'm looking to play:

      Up Front (Andrew--it's 501 DYO this year, right?)
      France '40 (It's not out yet, but I know I'll want to play it)
      Musket & Pike
      Magic: the Gathering (pick up games, or cube draft, anyone?)

      Also, anyone want any of my games? If you are interested, I can bring some to trade, put in swap meet, etc.

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/mummykitty

      See you all there.

      Dan O.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic