2289Re: Any interest in High Frontier - Colonization?

  • jeffchristensen66
      Hi Rick,

      I've never played this game where I haven't been teaching it. This game hates people. It is mean, spiteful, vindictive and whimsically vicious. Add to that is an obtuse and poorly organized set of rules. It is also super kewl and fun. Put this all together and I haven't really had a chance to have as much fun as I want playing the sucker. Thus I'm gonna stick to my plan here and not doing any teaching.

      Later.