2290BottosCon 2013 update

      Guys, just wanted to update everyone.

      We're currently at 28 paid registrants for this year's convention. While the preregistration discount is in effect until November 7, I'd really like to encourage people to register earlier as opposed to later for the following reasons.

      1. I am printing up the convention badges on November 1, 2013.

      2. Unlike the Compass Points Inn that billed me after the fact, I am contractually obligated to pay for the convention space the week prior to the convention.

      The deadline to receive the hotel convention rate of $99.00/night is noon October 9, 2013. In the database I've

      The game schedule is firming up nicely. I'd like to get the game schedule and table assignments finalized no later than October 25, 2013.

      As stated previously, there will be a game swap meet at this year's convention, so now is a good time to start thinking about the games you might want to find new homes for. You are responsible for listing the prices you want, and for collecting said monies. The convention is merely providing you a space to display your wares.

      Last but not least, I am asking everyone to please bring a non-perishable item for the food bank.

      Let's keep the chatter going and I'll provide updates as needed.