2301Re: [BottosCon] Re: message problems?

  • Art Brochet
      Sorry - I should have been clearer.

      There is still room for two other players to join in for the weekend. This is not a game to to be played in a few hours - much less a system to be learned.

      Guys who are familiar with TCS could have a tag-team style game with slots to step into and out of if they wished, but what Jay & I are doing this year is more like a boot camp. Weekend long (more or less) head to head games with training/coaching.

      And we can manage one more pair of players.

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic