2302Re: [BottosCon] CC, Pax, Crusade and Revolution

  • Lester Marshall
      There is already a sizable group forming to play Combat Commander on Sunday. There will also be a handful of people who know how to play Pax Porfiriana so you may get lucky with that.

      From: Roger <yrl1967@...>
      To: BottosCon@...
      Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 6:48:33 AM
      Subject: [BottosCon] CC, Pax, Crusade and Revolution

      I'm hoping to play a lot of Combat Commander this year.

      I'm also willing to teach Pax Porfiriana.

      I should have my copy of Crusade and Revolution by the time the con rolls a=
      round (assuming they haven't delayed it yet again), and would be willing to=
      give it a whirl with someone else who's willing to learn it with me?

      Cheers,

      Roger

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic