2309Re: 3-day AE or Weltkrieg

      Learned to play the Weltkrieg system this past weekend. Interesting game but I did not find it anywhere near as complicated as OCS, but then again, we were playing the Tannenburg scenario.
      Rob

      PS. it's always helpful to sign your name to your posts so one knows to whom one is replying to.

      --- In BottosCon@..., "warinthepacific" <dimes4u@...> wrote:

      > Fellas - is anyone interested in a 3-day game of Axis Empires? Or would you like to learn the excellent Der Weltkrieg system, which is sort of an OCS for WW1? Great stuff. A 3-player AE would be a blast. Who's in? :-)

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic