2316Re: 3-day AE or Weltkrieg

  • warinthepacific
      --- In BottosCon@..., "Michel Boucher" <alsandor@...> wrote:

      > On 17 Sep 2013 at 18:48, Michel Boucher wrote:
      >
      > > On 17 Sep 2013 at 20:39, robinkorea2002 wrote:
      > >
      > > > --- In BottosCon@..., "warinthepacific" <dimes4u@>
      > > > wrote: > > Fellas - is anyone interested in a 3-day game of Axis
      > > > Empires? Or would you like to learn the excellent Der Weltkrieg
      > > > system, which is sort of an OCS for WW1? Great stuff. A 3-player
      > > > AE would be a blast. Who's in? :-)
      > >
      > > I for one would be definitely interested.
      >
      > I should probably specify that I am interested in Der Weltkrieg.

      It's a great system - simpler than OCS but also operational, logistics-driven, and very subtle in its execution and nuance, which is why I draw the comparison. My buddy and I finished something like 5 scenarios in two days and got completely hooked this summer. I can bring the whole series.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic