2330Der Weltkrieg

  • Rick
      Guys although I cannot join you for Der Weltkrieg at BottosCon (I am playing RoR on Friday and ASL Saturday and Sunday), if any players are Vancouver locals and want to play this series face to face let me know. I have the complete series and would like to try a larger scenario perhaps even the campaign game. I have a big basement with dedicated gaming tables.

      Rick White

      --- In BottosCon@..., "talonz51" <Talonz51@...> wrote:

      > --- In BottosCon@..., "warinthepacific" <dimes4u@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Fellas - is anyone interested in a 3-day game of Axis Empires? Or would you like to learn the excellent Der Weltkrieg system, which is sort of an OCS for WW1? Great stuff. A 3-player AE would be a blast. Who's in? :-)
      > >

      > I'd be interested in trying it on sunday. Perhaps some kind of ongoing campaign or sequence of scenarios that could allow for players to come and go?
      >
      > Geoff

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic