2337Re: [BottosCon] CDG Interest?

  • Robert Kuhar
      I'm interested in Washington's War, or Hannibal.  The rub is that I have to figure out what I've already committed to as I think there is one of those all day games in there already that will consume my Saturday.  I'll follow up once I figure out what I'm already doing.  Washington's War plays pretty fast.  I think Hannibal does too.

      Bob

      On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Kevin Deitrick <deitricksnw@...> wrote:

      Any interest in some CDG gaming?

      I picked up Friedrich recently and would like to try it (not really a CDG, but kind of)

      I'm also interested in and have Hannibal, Washington's War, Frontier War, Successors, etc.

      Mostly looking for ones that are able to complete in a single session (even if longish).

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic