      Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 1:49 PM
      Subject: [BottosCon] Hotel Room reservations

      Guys, it came to my attention over the weekend that we sold out the rooms we'd committed to for the convention. The hotel was supposed to set aside a block of 20 rooms, they did not. I have spoken with the hotel and they have added more rooms to our block. If you have experienced a problem trying to reserve a room, please try again later today. If you continue to have difficulty, please contact me directly and I will look into the problem for you.