2343Re: Hotel Room reservations

      Hi there, your erstwhile convention director here. It seems we are still experiencing some glitches with the hotel and their online reservation system.

      If you experience a problem using the online system, please e-mail me and I will contact the hotel on your behalf.

      Our convention rate of $99.00 is good for either a room with 2 queens, or a king with a queen pullout. Due to room configuration and the fire code, a cot may not be added to a room with 2 queens, but may be added to the king/queen pullout at an additional charge.

      The convention rate is only good until October 9, 2013. If you are planning to stay at the hotel, please reserve now, don't wait till the last minute.

      If you have already made a reservation, PLEASE CHECK your reservation to ensure you were charged the correct amount.

      We are dealing with a new hotel, and glitches will happen, your patience and cooperation are greatly appreciated.

      Rob Bottos
      --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      > Guys, it came to my attention over the weekend that we sold out the rooms we'd committed to for the convention. The hotel was supposed to set aside a block of 20 rooms, they did not. I have spoken with the hotel and they have added more rooms to our block. If you have experienced a problem trying to reserve a room, please try again later today. If you continue to have difficulty, please contact me directly and I will look into the problem for you.
      >
      > Rob Bottos

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic