2344Re: CDG Interest?

  • Kevin Deitrick
      I am completely open on Friday, anyone that is interested available Friday?

      Saturday I have to play by ear.

      I also can make some time on Sunday, I'm playing some Combat Commander, not sure when yet.

      I would be interested in Maria instead of Friedrich, but I don't own it.

      I have read rules for Washington's War (have played We the People), and have played Hannibal and Successor's. I can teach any of these.

      --- In BottosCon@..., "Kevin Deitrick" <deitricksnw@...> wrote:

      > Any interest in some CDG gaming?
      >
      > I picked up Friedrich recently and would like to try it (not really a CDG, but kind of)
      >
      > I'm also interested in and have Hannibal, Washington's War, Frontier War, Successors, etc.
      >
      > Mostly looking for ones that are able to complete in a single session (even if longish).

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic