2354Re: [BottosCon] Re: BottosFront Roll Call

  • Troy Chard
      Thanks Rob, much appreciated.
      With RoR on Friday and Gunslinger stuff on Saturday, leaves maybe Sunday for something like CCA or Successors?

      Troy

      On 9/25/2013 4:40 PM, robinkorea2002 wrote:

      Troy, I'm interested in CC Epic Ancients, and possibly Successors. I added you to Republic of Rome as the 6th player.
      Rob
      --- In BottosCon@..., "troy_chard" <troy.chard@...> wrote:

      > Just wondering if there's any interest in Successors? Napoleonic Wars? Commands & Colors Epic Ancients? or War of The Ring?
      >
      > Also, Rob, is there still space for one more in the ROR game? or is it full?
      >
      > Troy
      >

      > --- In BottosCon@..., Andrew Nick <chumpola@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Sound off!

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic