2361Re: [BottosCon] Re: BottosFront Roll Call

  • Troy Chard
      I know.  I'll suffer through it.  But I'm hoping somebody else can bring the various correction sheets so we can have them on standby.
      ( I still think AH version is "The" version to play of this game.  The Valley games one is beautiful, but sooo many print mistakes & errors :(

      But is all good.... I'm just happy to be playing these days :)

      Troy

      On 9/26/2013 10:28 AM, Rick wrote:

      Troy
      we are playing the Valley games version.

      --- In BottosCon@..., "troy_chard" <troy.chard@...> wrote:

      > Just wondering if there's any interest in Successors? Napoleonic Wars? Commands & Colors Epic Ancients? or War of The Ring?
      >
      > Also, Rob, is there still space for one more in the ROR game? or is it full?
      >
      > Troy
      >

      > --- In BottosCon@..., Andrew Nick <chumpola@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Sound off!

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic