2374Re: website issues

  • oldguy59_wgf
      Whatever. I was trying to keep the 'tournament' from being too late, for any young entrants. The new schedule doesn't seem to allow editing, once entered.

      I was going to put a note on Friday night, but closed it prematurely. '10 RNAS Black Flight takes it to the Germans in May 1917!'

      Mike :-)
      --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      > Mike, I saw the new events added. Just one thought/suggestion, on Saturday night I get a group of us together to have dinner and this is when I buy dinner for the people who have helped me out with the convention. Why not push the 1800 start time on Saturday to 1900 so we can have dinner?
      > Rob
      > --- In BottosCon@..., "oldguy59_wgf" <t.michael.owen@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Rob,
      > > I added info on games to the 2012 schedule, originally, not the 2013. So, I attempted to fix that, but can't edit after it is submitted. Anyway, everything except the notes for Friday night is now up.
      > >
      > > Mike :-)
      > >
      > > --- In BottosCon@..., "oldguy59_wgf" <t.michael.owen@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Rob,
      > > > I had to change the directory on the web site for one of the professors, and the budding site is in the "myweb" folder.
      > > >
      > > > I will try and edit the database, and put the timings back. If that doesn't work, I will contact you.
      > > >
      > > > Mike :-)

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic