2375Re: Introduction

  • Rick
      Liam,
      I play ASL every Friday at my place. I confirm players in pairs so we always have an even number. Let me know if you're interested. If you are planning to play in the West Coast Rumble at BottosCon this is a good chance to get some practice in beforehand.

      Rick White

      --- In BottosCon@..., "whalenliam" <whalenliam@...> wrote:

      > Hi my name is Liam Whalen,
      >
      > I am going to attend BottosCon this year.
      >
      > I moved to BC at the end of June. I play a number of different games. I would like to play ASL at the Con. I have not played a lot of ASL, but I am very interested in playing more often.
      >
      > I also play GW's 40k and Lord of the Rings miniature games. I have a lot of the Lord of the Rings figs painted, but not much of my 40K Ork army is painted.
      >
      > I also enjoy coopeartive games like Arkham Horror and Pandemic. I would be interested in playing Space Alert if others are as well.
      >
      > I also like Twilight Imperium, and if any one is organizing a game of this please let me know.
      >
      > Looking forward to playing,
      >
      > Liam

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic